Kroger Community Rewards®
Giving More Back to the Community!
Kroger makes fundraising easy through their Kroger Community Rewards® program…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Kroger has added the Montgomery County Women’s Center to its list of community partners, so we strongly urge all of you to register your Kroger Plus Card to donate to us.
Here are the easy steps to follow:
- Click on “Create an Account” and follow the instructions.
- Once you have entered your information you will get a message asking you to check your email inbox.
- Click on the link in the email received to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Sign in and click on “View Your Rewards Details”.
- Enter Montgomery County Women’s Center and click “save”.
Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately for the organization you are supporting. (Note: A message saying you are supporting MCWC through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after your card is linked.)
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of your choice. MCWC is #84165