1st Annual “PLAY IT FORE-WARD” Golf Event @ Top Golf
October is just around the corner. With the changing of the seasons comes another important time of the year: Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Domestic Violence Awareness Month is observed every year throughout the month of October. It is an opportunity to deepen our understanding of these issues, share resources, and most importantly, support survivors. It takes courage for a survivor of domestic and sexual violence to share their story and ask for help. Never underestimate your power to affect the course of a survivor’s healing journey.
Join us at Top Golf, October 11th, for an evening of food, fun and friendship while supporting a great cause. The Montgomery County Women’s Center has been committed to providing a 24-hour hotline, safe shelter, crisis intervention, counseling, advocacy and legal services to survivors of family violence, sexual assault and stalking for over 30 years.
Whether a seasoned professional or an eager novice, you can spend three hours of fun, as we tee off to give the gift of advocacy, empowerment and social change!
Premier Sponsorship Opportunities
Individual Tickets ($125)
Tickets will not be available on site the day of the tournament. They must be ordered by October 10 at 12:00pm.
- 3 hours of Top Golf play
- Access to Top Golf Golf Pro
- Fajita Buffet
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Swag bag
Pre-Order Event Add On’s
- “Hole In One” Competition (1/$25 or 3/$60)
- Shoot for a chance to win $10,000!! Limited number of shots available. Pre- order is advised.
- $25 each
- Raffle Tickets (1/$25 or 5/$100)
- Woodlands Golf Package
- 3 Month Corporate Platinum Membership (Value $1400)
- Golf Experience with Lisa Marie Brantly (9 Holes in River Oaks)
- Exclusive Tournament Merchandise
- Awareness Bracelets
- Ball Cap
- Tournament Bundle (Hat, Tumbler & Bracelet)
PLEASE TEXT “GOLF2018” TO RECEIVE EVENT UPDATES VIA TEXT MESSAGE.
For more information please contact Deana Germany at (936) 441-4044 x29